Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ahhhhh.........................

You know how it fills when you made a huge accomplishment? Then let's chat. If there is anyone out there reading right now, I have something to share. Are you listening/reading?? Are you....really? Okay whatever, your lost. No I wouldn't do that to you, I like to share my good deeds, thoughts and kindness. I had a really bad, bad, bad, year last year. I think if I put it into words, I could make millions, and yes I would share. Question.....when do you know you have a best seller? How do you decide that? I guess authors don't really know do they? Until they get a phone call from their publicist telling them. But let me interate to you, if you ever have a dream, a crazy thought, and good support, follow it. I want to tell everybody I know how I took a leap of "Faith" and let the big man upstairs guide my feet, heart, and order steps........here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment