Saturday, March 2, 2013

No purpose to be the best.

So, I've been on this blog journey for a minute. Not getting much attention so, either I'm doing it wrong(possibility) or I'm boring (yes that's it) But, I don't care I'm gonna keep on blogging until I can't blog no more!
It's Saturday, woke up feeling kinda in the dumps, ate breakfast, watched Sponge Bob with my son, washed dishes and so on and so on, typical Saturday stuff. It's 4:28 EST and I'm feeling pretty good, much better than this morning. I sit here typing this blog and have a revelation that no matter how awful you may be feeling, believe that someone else is feeling or having a much worst day.I'm gonna take my own advice today and keep my head up, learn from my many mistakes, pray, and live life to the absolute fulliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment